Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Great Awakening

Two in one day, this is interesting.. but I had to get it out.
     This is not about me, not about a rant or rave that I feel I should enlighten people with. No this is about someone who will remain nameless (she knows who she is)... My friend, who to be honest with, I've really only gotten to know her maybe a few months ago this past year. But this girl, very stubborn girl by-the-way, was saved by her awakening. Not all men are created equal. To sum this meaning up, she found that men with big muscles, big egos, and tiny you-know-whats, are really not there to please her, but there to please themselves. The ones who look for a good lay and then go bad mouth the chick, who they just got done "smashing", to his buddies and laugh about it. The ones who take pride in how much they can bench and how much they've spent in the gym rather than with their girl friends. But enough about them, cause this is not about them, this is about her.
    I call her stubborn only because when I was with her, she would look at this guy and be "AHH FUCKING SEXY", yes he was, I'm man enough to admit that he was "nice" looking... meaning I would have no chance in hell if I was in a room full of girls and he walked in, I'd have to go home a sit in front of the computer. But there he was and there she was, ready to pounce on him like a lion to its prey, that man was going down. But something stopped her... maybe it was the fact that she was somewhat scared, okay maybe it was all scared, but she didn't pursue  him. Instead she talked to the last guy I would have pictured her, of all people, to be talking too. A dude who was actually cool because he was cool. Not some dude that was cool because people said he was cool but didn't want to hang out with him, not that type of cool. No, he was cool.
    Maybe something finally got through to her, or maybe she just woke up one day and said, "FUCK PLASTIC DUDES WHO CARE LITTLE ABOUT ME. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY I LOOK, OR CARE ABOUT ME ONLY TO GET A GOOD HUMP, GET THE FUCK AWAY". But then I read her blog, NERDS... nerds baby, yes to all nerd-kind!! This was not just a small awakening, no, no ladies and gents, this was a huge awakening. Someone, a girl, realized that NERD was the way to go!
   Maybe it's a sign that more women will be looking to us NERDS for future holdings at night, or a good morning romp under the covers, who knows. But I pray that soon all women would have an epiphany like she did. Then maybe, just maybe, instead of me sitting in front of a computer, the "nice" looking man would have too. Flexing his muscles in the multiple mirrors he has in his room, and asking "WHAT WENT WRONG?"... you did my friend, you did..
   So I leave you with this NERDS RULE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment