Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Un-known

     Well here I am. In the mist of all the bloggers. I've always wanted to try this, but was to afraid that my words might indeed hurt someone. I never really understood what it was all about. To come on these type of things and just spill your heart out to random people who may or may not care. But here I am, typing away like it's something I did for awhile. I guess I just have to look at this as one big journal entry, so people could read about my insignificant life, as if anyone cares as to how I feel or what I think about society. I feel like they won't, but I'm on here none the less, talking to you random people who will surely find some reason to post on here and say "Fuck you".
    Blogging is not a job, it's a hobby. Just like writing a journal, or pestering your friends with things like "She DOESN'T LOVE ME" or "MAN MY DAY WAS GREAT". I really feel that if you want to blog, do it, but talk about something people will love. It's poetry what you type, what you look for in a great blogger. Those political bloggers and analysts of movies; those are the ones that are interesting. But this blog is about neither, why because I just don't care to much about politics, nor do I care what people have to say about movies because you know what, I'm going to go out and see the fucking things whether someone says its great or just plan shit.
    See I'm a risk taker, not really, but I like to think I am. I place myself in front thousands of people. My thoughts, my dreams, my aspirations. Fears and loves, it's all going to happen. Blogging world here I come!!

2 comments: