Saturday, September 10, 2011

On the Road Again

I finally am able to get off from work. Every great once in a while do I enjoy a day to have fun. Like take tomorrow. Sept. 11th, 9/11... Tenth Anniversary for the Trade Center attacks. So I take that Sunday off, seeing that it would be nice to do something on that day. But something popped into my head, "HEY OUT THERE, GO TO GROUND ZERO" I didn't know what my mind was saying "GROUND ZERO". Then it dawned on me, Go to New Your and see Ground Zero. Mind you this would be my second trip up if I decided to go. But then it hit me again, my conscience speaks again "TENTH ANNIVERSARY". Yes thank you I know this... So I'm heading to New York tomorrow, to see Ground Zero, take a lot of photos, and cry with the person standing next to me as we shout int the streets of New York "USA, USA, USA"!!

1 comment: