Wednesday, September 21, 2011

To Fit, Or Not To Fit, That Is the Question?

So over the course of a few weeks, I've been TALKING to someone. I've found that even men get overwhelmed with the constant nagging of someone who potentially does not fit. When I say FIT, I mean you have to FIT me. I leap before looking and I want someone to join me, not sit on the sidelines and go "Yeah, babe, that was cool"... no, I want you to take my hand and jump. Not off a bridge, or in a pit of fire, but do something you've never done, or tasted, or seen before. I love different things, and I want someone who loves different things as well.
I'm never going to find someone that will love the same shit I will, but never say never. I love to try new things. If you say it's good, I'll try it, I may not like it, but I tried it. You don't fit because you don't fit. I don't know how else to say it. I live in the past, present, and future. I live in the moment of LIFE, in the moment when something interesting is happening, I want to be there. I want you to experience it too. I want to take you by your hand and say "COME ON, LET'S TRY IT..." it maybe scary, but guess what, I'm right there with you. Every step of that new glorious thing I like to call, EXCITEMENT. If you don't like, at least you  now have a reason not too.. :)
There comes a time when you have to adapt with your surroundings, to compromise when a compromise can be given. But to say that you won't flat out do it when YOU'VE NEVER TRIED, is not a compromise. Even to a person you're interested in. It's not fair to them. You won't FIT because you just WON'T FIT. I hate to say that, but baby, I love excitement.
Sure you love sports, camping, and other things, I like them too. But I find that not only will you not FIT me, you won't FIT my friends. I know, I know, me dating a girl solely on how my companions feel is childish. But you have to find someone who loves what you and the companions do together. I don't want a girl who I'll have to leave home because I go somewhere she's never been, but says I DON'T LIKE IT. For that statement, let me be clear. If I decide to go cave diving, and she say's I'M AFRAID OF SMALL SPACES, I'll understand. But if I go cave diving and she say's, I DON'T LIKE CAVE DIVING. HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN? NO... THEN HOW THE HELL DO YOU SAY YOU DON'T LIKE IT? Try baby, try it. If you get into the mouth of that cave and say FUCK NO, IT'S TO DARK AND SMALL... I'll say OKAY, BUT GUESS WHAT, YOU CAN NOW SAY YOU DON'T LIKE IT BECAUSE IT SCARES THE BE-JESUS OUT OF YOU.
That's all I ask for. That's all anyone asks for. The sports package, and camping gear is a plus, but please, please, don't say you don't like something if you've never tried it... Just try it, don't say no, because one day, trying new things won't be an option in life anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment